Striking accrued interest from confiscation order.

I have satisfied my confiscation order except for accrued interest which I have no realisable property to pay. Would it be appropriate for me to make a PoCA sec 23 application to strike out the interest or at least to adjourn it indefinitely unless or until I acquire assets to enable me to pay? I am currently paying £30 weekly from my state pension  of £104 a week to hold-off the imposition of a default sentence of 147 days imprisonment for non-payment.

Ask a UK Solicitor
27 UK Solicitors are Online Now
As a Question, Get an Answer ASAP
Get an Answer >

Who's online

There are currently 2 users and 4 guests online.

Online users

  • mcbuumen1729
  • Law Interest
sarginsons law link

User login


twitter link facebook link
netlawman link